Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

My skills

Assalammualaikum..wr..wb

Hello guys..I'am riya irawan, this time I would like to tell you about my skills.
Read until the end yeah...

   From my the elementary school I was very fond of dancing. Starting from a hobby of assiduous at it and developed it with my friends who are also very fond of dancing. Not just happy dancing but I also want to enhance my skills with dance contest. Although the dance in held only in the village level, but I feel like happy because it is a good start to developed my skills. This dance my field at the time was the malay dance and modern dance.
    The capabilities that I do not assiduous more when I entering into a middle school, because that moment I was too busy with the organization's activities osis, scouts and uks. And at the time was in middle school I only increase my skills in the field of singing by following the vocal group contest at the district level.
    After graduating from middle school I entering into a high school. I went back to developed my skills in the field of dance by following the dance contest in a school in activities to commemorate the oath of youth. By featuring dance the malay us at recommended to following in the dance contest at the district level and will also be taught dance creations. It's a dance of various ethnic. I'm grateful to following the contest, I can add to the science that I had never got before, that is the java dance and dayak dance.
    Until now at the college level, I developed my skills in the field of dance. By following the dance group in the organization of HMP PDE FKIP UNTAN .


Thank you for read to the end guys.
Wassalamualaikum..wr..wb

1 komentar:

  1. Great to know that you can dance. I hope you can be an economics teacher who can also teach dance to your students :)

    BalasHapus